Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Moment of Truth

So I weighed myself. And to my surprise.. 222.3! And Im happy to report,since Sunday, Ive exchanged all of my carbonated and caffiened drinks for WATER! Go me!!! With just that little change, my body feels graet and actually craves the water! Unfortunately, not everything is honkey-dorey in my nick of the woods cause I have stopped going to the gym. Not because I just dont want to go, but because of two reasons: the main one: my hubbys pick up is not starting (its an '89 Ford POS)
so he is taking mine to work which means I have no car :( and the second reason: my 2 year old all of a sudden throws a fit when its time for "daycare". I dont want to think anything negative about the girls who watch him at the gym, but he used to be so good and looked forward to going. I cant seem to wonder if they mistreated him or he got picked on by another little one. Whatever the case, my fat ass isnt able to get her workout on at the gym.
Like I mentioned in another post, I do some light workouts here at home but its not as intense as a full dedicated hour at the gym. Im thinking Im just gonna take up running/walking as soon as the hubby gets home from work. That way he can watch Adryan and I can get at least a mile in.
Changing the subject, I have very good news! Adryan is finally potty trained! Woo Hoo! No more stinky and expensice diapers! Im a little ashamed it took me this long to get around to it but im much happier that its finally over!
Here's a pic of Adryan proudly showing his "big boy undies"!
 And, I cut my hair on Friday. I was trying to go for that "long bob" look. Long in the front, short in the back. Im still getting used to it, but I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment