Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here's hoping.

So, for a few days I had considered taking off to the gym at 4am every morning before the hubbs left for work. I thought it was the perfect time, allowing me to get my hour of fitness while everyone slept. And by the time I got back, the hubbs would barely be getting up to get ready for work. So today was my first day of putting it to the test and I feel awesome. I'm so happy with myself for not allowing any obstacle hinder me from doing my workouts. You see, when there's determination and motivation there really is no excuse for getting up off your ass and doing something good for yourself. I used to cry about my clothes fitting too tight or looking like a heffer, but now I don't cry about it. I suck it up and do what I need to do. This whole weight loss journey that I put myself on, is a journey I don't ever want to leave behind. I want this to become a way of living for me. Diet and exercise: I want them to be like breathing, unconscious and second nature. I'm so happy to be seeing results in my clothes, getting compliments, and feeling good after a good sweat. Here's hoping I never go back to the old me... EVER.




No comments:

Post a Comment