Monday, August 13, 2012

About Me

I've had a couple of girlfriends tell me they have started to read or have read my blog. So for the most part I know my readers know me personally, but for those of you who dont know me, here are some random facts about my life.

-Im 22. My birthday is December 11.
-Im 5'8. Being tall sucks. I can never wear any cute hooker heels cause I look like a monster and I may get my hair caught in the ceiling fan. Also, my hubby is like an inch taller than me so its not really a great idea to wear stillettos.
-I live in the wonderful little big town of Midland, TX. Everyone knows everyone and its really not that wonderful.
-I have a two year old son whom I adore!!
-Im a stay at home mom. The hubby works and I spend his money...thats my job.
-I got married at the ripe old age of 17, and do not regret it...at all...ish...
-So to answer the question in your head... Yes I graduated high school AND I went to technical school and got my Dental Assisting License. So boo ya!
-I live in the country, in Texas, so yes that means I drive a pick up, live on an acre of land, and have horses. Thats how we do it here in Texas. Im just missing my tractor and Im all set.
-I hate cats. They shed too much fur and are sneaky little fuckers.
-My favorite snack (since I can remember is...Hot Cheetos...I know... sue me. But hey Im down to a bag a week or every two weeks. Used to be every day! No lie! But Ive grown since then. A little bit, cause I still cant seem to give them up completely. Working on it though...
-Favorite place to eat is Olive Garden! I could eat there every day if my broke ass could afford it!
-Favorite acoholic beverage is Smirnoffs. I keep it real. I dont drink very much but when I do I like to get shitfaced.
-I like singing karaoke...especially when Im tipsy. And I dont want to toot my own horn, but im pretty fuckin' fabulous at it. *Dusts off shoulder*

Ummm, thats pretty much my life in a nutshell. Anyone that wants to know more just ask. Im an open book.



This is a family pic we took in May. This was right before I decided to turn my life around for the better and lose weight. Im too young to not look fabulous and feel great about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment