Saturday, August 18, 2012

Why I wanna lose weight.

In a world filled with stereotypes and judging, now more than ever we are forced to face the harsh reality that if you are not thin, you are not "in". This doesnt apply to every single person on the planet, but for the most part, it's true. I remember back when I was thin I would get compliments on anything I would wear, I would be able to fit into anything I tried on at a clothing store, I felt more confident about myself because I knew people would check me out as I passed by. These days not so much. With all the weight I have gained, my self esteem level is down to half of what it used to be. There's days every now and then I feel pretty, or maybe once in a blue moon I might feel sexy. Most of the time though, I feel sad and guilty about the way I've let myself get to this point.
So here's a few reasons why I want to get into shape:
-I want to be in perfect health to play and run around with my son without getting tired.
-I want to feel that my husband is attracted to me (REALLY attracted)
-I want to fit into clothes at Abercrombie (and look damn good in it)
-I want to wear a bathing suit with no cover ups
-I don't want to feel my thighs rubbing together when I walk.
-I want to be able to run nonstop through an entire workout.
-I want to wear skinny jeans without looking like a cone.
-I want to go dancing with my husband and not get tired during the middle of the second song.
-I want my muffin top to dissapear.
-I want to be a hot mom.
-I want to make myself proud!
And the list could go on forever. What are some of the reasons you want to lose weight?
Akso, I weighed myself at my sister in law's house a couple of days ago and guess what... 217!!!! That means 13 lbs down!!!!! Now I have to confess, I have been cheating on myself this weekend. Yesterday I ate pizza at Mr Gattis and today I made some irresistible green beef enchiladas that I couldn't turn down. Everything in moderation, but still fattening. So that means I need to get my ass in gear like, now!! Oh, I bought some new shoes yesterday to hit the pavement in! Can't wait to break them in!!
Have an awesome rest of the weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment