Thursday, August 23, 2012

Men: Can't live with them, can't live without them.

Like I've mentioned before, I am a full time stay at home mom to a toddler. I don't know why people have the perception that we sit on our ass all day without any stress. This is absolutely not true. I bust my ass every single day from Sun up to Sun down. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands, finding time for myself doesn't exist, except for when Adryan takes a nap, that is IF he decides to nap that day. And my free time consists of doing chores I'm not able to do while he is awake. So when I ask my husband to please take out the trash when he comes home, or simply ask him to get here before sundown so I can go for a run, doesn't seem all that impossible for him to do. Yet, he "forgets" to take out the garbage or whatever small task I have asked him to do. I used to feel sorry for him cause he works so much, but I'm getting to the point where I think to myself, "Hell, I "work" all day too and there's no excuse for me to get my shit done." Don't get me wrong, I adore my husband. He is a handyman around the house and a hard worker at that. But sometimes I feel like I don't get enough credit for what I do. Anyone else have the same problem? How do you and your partner deal with this type of scenario?
Weight update: 215! 15 lbs down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment