|They made me drink.|
- Finished his centerpieces for his birthday party.
|Bought the pails, ribbon, marbles, and dowels at Hobby Lobby. The paper plates are from Birday Express.|
- We are currently trying to teach him to write the letter A. (All he does is draw circles and squiggles though.)
- STILL haven't bought him his Christmas present...Any ideas on the latest toddler toys?
- His grandparents and aunts from Mexico gave him more candy in 4 days than I have given him in his lifetime. :0
|Adryan with two of his aunts.|
- Also, his grandpa was trying to reach him how to rope cattle! Too cute!
- I gave him sliced pear for the first time, and for some reason he calls it cheese. I have no idea why.
That's an update on Adryan.
Changing the subject, I designed our Christmas card but still haven't gotten around to printing them. I may just have to email them this year! It's just not the same though!! I better get to it!