Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Everything in moderation

This weekend I was out of control with my eating and lack of excercise. I wouldn't be surprised if I have gained all 13 of those lbs I have worked so hard to lose. I would be effing pissed, but not surprised. But today I am back on my health kick! Had apples and peanut butter for breakfast, enchiladas for lunch (the low fat version), just had organic kettle cooked popcorn as my afternoon snack, and for dinner I will have me a small portion of roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and stuffing. Yea I know what you're thinking..  its all fattening. But you can never go wrong with moderation. As long as you are excercising and counting cals... You should be okay. I just don't want to be stuck for the rest of my life not being able to enjoy certain foods. So I'm hoping to lose weight just by cutting down on my calorie intake and of course, work out.
We'll see how that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment