Friday, July 27, 2012

I'm Back!

So sorry for not reporting this week, just getting back on track from being on vacation ( a very much needed one at that). Needless to say I've done no weighing in or limited my calories just like I promised I wouldnt. So I'm pretty much too scared to creep up on the scale. I haven't been to the gym either which is just peachy, even though I've been doing some endurance excercises every day like jumping jacks, crunches, etc. I really hope its been helping some.
Our little vay-cay was very fun and eventful. We went to the Riverwalk, the Alamo, Sea World, Market Square, San Antonio Zoo, and we even drove up to San Marcos to the outlets where I scored me a couple of Coach bags and stocked my little one up on my favorite classic Polo tees. The climate, however, was terrible! Hot and humid all at once! But we made it out alive and are now safely home. Now I just gotta jump back on my workout train.
I'll post some pics of our getaway.






No comments:

Post a Comment