Monday, August 13, 2012

Motivated

When you find yourself in a struggling journey of any kind...in my case its loosing weight... You need to surround yourself with positive people who will lift you up and give you positive energy. But its also good to have negative people in your life because the feeling of proving someone wrong is golden! I find that the more people think you can't do it, the more you want to succeed. Not just for yourself, but to have that " I told you so!" or "Ha, in your face mothafucka!" feeling! There's nothing better than that. The world is filled with silent competitors that are just waiting for you to fail. Use them at your benefit, and when you say no to that second serving or to that dessert, think of it as a way of mentally kicking the ass of all those who want to see you fail.
Sometimes you may get discouraged and feel like quitting and giving in to the temptations but always remember what made you start in the first place. For me, its my health. I want to be around for a long time and I don't want my weight to be the cause of any medical problems. This whole thing is a journey. If you cheat on your diet, don't give up. Nobody is perfect and we're gonna make mistakes along the way. Just dust yourself off and keep going. What matters is that you are trying. Just don't ever believe that you can't do it because you can! Think of all the people that will be proud of you after the hardest part is over...and think of the people that will be green with envy. Personally, those are the ones I like to impress. Have a great start to your week!

Here's a picture update...



No comments:

Post a Comment