Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Warrior!

I'm pleased to say that even though I cheated on some meals this weekend, I didn't go over my calorie goal of 1300 cals a day! Woop Woop! Weekends are tough cause its when the hubby and I go out to eat and what not. The temptation is all around. I had to keep reminding myself that I had a calorie goal to keep. For example, yesterday we went to a buffalo wings place called Wing Stop. I usually would have the 10 piece combo with fries and a soft drink. Not this time honey! I had the 6 wing combo with a water and only had some fries. And the biggest challenge of all: I didn't have any of their made-from-scratch ranch dip! I love me some dip with my wings, but when I went to look it up on My Fitness Pal before I started to stuff my face, that little sucker has like threehundred Plus calories!! Eff that shizz! So I put on my big girl panties and ate my wings without the dip. Yup. And that was me throught the whole weekend. A changed woman, a Weekend Warrior! *applies black strips under eyes*. So today its back to the routine of eating healthy and exercising. I also gotta keep in mind that I have 10 bucks on the line. Over all I don't think I gained any weight. Quite honestly, if I break even on that scale, I'll be a-ok. Cause staying on track is a bitch, and I'm starting to get into the groove of things. Have an awesome Monday girls!
P.s: here's some pics of the weekend.
Enjoy my awesomeness.










No comments:

Post a Comment