Friday, August 24, 2012

Biggest Loser

So after our workout last night, my sister in law and I decided we wanted a nice little competition between us. So we will weigh in every 2 weeks and whoever has lost the most weight in that time wins $10 from the other! It's not much, but the simple fact that it's a competition, makes you wanna be the winner every time!! So bring it on Mavel!
On another note, its the weekend and I'm scared straight because weekends are my weekness. This is where I get off track with my eating and excercise. I'm hoping I can stay focused and My Fitness Pal will actually be a real pal, and help me not give in to the temptation while eating out. Remember Claudia, moderation is key!! Everyone have a kick ass weekend. Blog ya later bitches!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment