Tuesday, September 25, 2012

New Goals

So I gathered the courage to get on the scale and to my PLEASANT surprise I'm down to 208! That's 22 pounds off my body! I seriously thought it was gonna read like 215 or something but maybe my body is finally getting ovwr the little snag it was going through! U sure do hope so! And I'm also excited that I burned around 520 calories under an hour!! Go me!! To me its a big deal cause I could never get over 500 but this morning there was nothing stopping me! I did 35 minutes of intervals on the elliptical and 10 cool down walk on the treadmill. When I was done with my workout I felt pretty damn good about myself. Hoping to continue to see the number on the scale go down. I'm gonna make it a goal to be under 200 by Halloween morning. Should be a piece of cake right?! Mmmmmm, cake!


No comments:

Post a Comment