Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Weekend and the Weeks Ahead.

I had an awesome weekend yall. I'm very excited cause we are finally starting with some home renovations we had been putting off for a while. We are working on the laundry room and guest bathroom. What I do hate is all the dust flying around everywhere and making itself onto the fixtures and furniture. It's a drag but I just keep my focus on the end result and know it will all be worth it once we are done. Also, I can't complain about being blessed with having a home I can call all mine and be able to renovate to my liking. There is so many people currently living in RVs, with family, storage units, and even camping tents here in the city right now because of the work boom, or simply cause they have nowhere else to go.
Changing the subject to a totally different matter, this week I have to give the deposit for the place I'm having my big boy's birthday parry at. It's in January but time flies and it'll be here before I know it. I can't believe he is already turning three. Gah, it really doesn't feel that long since the day he was born. And speaking of time going by fast, next weekend is my 5 year marriage anniversary! I'm very happy with my life right now and I wouldn't have it any other way.
Weighed myself today: 203 lbs. Getting close to those 100s!
Have an awesome Tuesday!







No comments:

Post a Comment