Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm back.

Finding the time to keep up with a blog has been a little more challenging than I thought, but I commited myself to it so I have to be more consistent with it.
Anywho, lately it's been pretty crazy around here. We are getting ready to go on vacation to Cancun next Friday so I've been putting off a lot more than just the blog.
Weight wise,  I'm still at the 180 range that I've been stuck in for months now. Not that I don't know why, more like I don't want to fix 'why'. Ive been eating shitty foods and working out is no longer my top priority like it used to be. It's really hard when you are stuck in a rut to wiggle yourself out and start all over again.
I promised myself that once I get back from Cancun, I'm getting rid of the excuses and going at it again.
Lately, I go to the gym 2 to 3 times a week! When I used to go 4 to 5 times I felt so good and it was really becoming second nature ti get up and go. Slowly, its been climbing down my daily activities schedule and my mission is to get it back up there in my top priorites.
On another topic, I'm entering TimBob's and HubbyJack's lips syncing contest! I'm just now about to send off my my video to be judged by the nonjudgemental duo. Hope they think it's as funny as I thought it was. Then it will be worth the 2 minutes of humiliation.
Well gals, that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment