Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Back At It

Well hello there strangers! It's been a while since I've checked in. You see I was going through a phase where I felt like I wanted to give up on this weight loss path and just eat everything I could stick in my mouth. I don't know what came over me this weekend but I just lost all my will power and self control. (shame on me). Fat Me took over for sure. None the less, I DID lose a pound. So I guess I didn't do that bad. Still, I know I could have done better, way better. Oh well, what's done is done. You can't change the past, but you CAN change your future. I hate whining and quitting is for losers. So today I jumped back onto my routine of hitting the gym at 4 am. Did a decent job. Elliptical: 30 mins, Stationary Bike: 20 mins, and about 10 mins of weight training. All in all I burned a pretty nice number if cals. Approximately 400. Also, I tried a new flavor of Luna Bars: Chocolate Peppermint. Awesomeness.
Alright ladies, that's about all I've got for yall today.

Some pics of the LONG weekend...






No comments:

Post a Comment